Learn with BBC
Метрика сайта
Яндекс.Метрика
Статистика сайта

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Dialogues in the classroom - Учебные материалы
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Учебные материалы » Тематические подборки фраз и диалогов на английском языке (с аудированием) » School and Education » Dialogues in the classroom
Dialogues in the classroom
MaruДата: Воскресенье, 08.05.2011, 19:30 | Сообщение # 1
Your English Teacher
Help with pronunciation.

Kim : William, do you like studying English?
William : I like studying English, and I can read well, but speaking can be difficult.
Kim : It's not that bad. If you talk to your American friends every day, you'll learn quickly.
William : Can I ask you a question?
Kim : Sure, what do you want to know?
William : I have my book from class here. How do you say this word?
Kim : Laptop
William : Sorry, I don't understand. What does that mean?
Kim : A laptop is a type of computer that you can carry with you. Do you understand?
William : Yes, I think so. Can you say it again?
Kim : Laptop.
William : Laptop. Did I pronounce that correctly?
Kim : Yes, that's right. That's very good.
William : Thanks. And this word? How do you pronounce this?
Kim : That word is pronounced kitchen.
William : Thanks so much. You're a good teacher.
Kim : Thanks.

iherb.com - натуральная косметика, БАДы, товары для дома и детей и многое другое по очень низким ценам.
Используйте код VEF438 для получения скидки 10 долларов при первой покупке.

MaruДата: Понедельник, 09.05.2011, 11:44 | Сообщение # 2
Your English Teacher
Study Partners

A: Holly, is it possible to borrow your notes? I'll return them tomorrow.

B: Sorry, but I usually go to the cafeteria and review them. Say, how about copying them over in the library?

A: Okay, I think I've got enough coins for the machines. You're a lifesaver, Holly!

B: No problem. But I don't understand why you need my notes, Carter; you haven't missed any classes.

A: Weekday mornings, I'm a cashier at a coffee shop downtown. After work, I come directly to school, and, boy, am I beat!

B: Wow, you're probably exhausted!

A: That's exactly why I want to borrow your notes; I've been nodding off during class, so my notes aren't very good.

B: Well, here's Professor Labelle; how you feeling?

A: I'm usually awake at the beginning. But thirty minutes into class and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.

B: Listen, I need someone to study with, and you need someone to keep you awake; want to be study partners?

A: Yeah, I'd sure appreciate it.

B: Okay; let's start today at the library. We're going there anyway, and I don't have to go to the cafeteria.

A: Sounds good. Oh, no, it looks like he's brought along some more of his slides; elbow me if I start drifting off.

B: I'm afraid I won't be very helpful; his slides make me sleepy too!

iherb.com - натуральная косметика, БАДы, товары для дома и детей и многое другое по очень низким ценам.

MaruДата: Понедельник, 09.05.2011, 11:44 | Сообщение # 3
Your English Teacher
Attending Class

A: Oh, Janna, you're early! I'm happy you're here early today because I'd like to discuss your attendance for a moment.

B: Gee, Dr. Livingston, I'm really sorry about missing yesterday.

A: Actually, it's been several days. Counting today, we've only had 6 classes, yet you've already missed 4. You won't be able to pass if you're constantly absent.

B: Sorry, I've been extremely busy.

A: Well, I hope you're ready for today's exam.

B: Today? I thought it was Monday!

A: Read the syllabus, Janna; this is precisely what I'm talking about. You should either make an effort to attend, or you should consider withdrawing while it's still possible.

B: What do you mean?

A: Today's the final day you can withdraw and get a full refund.

B: Maybe I really should; what do you suggest?

A: I wish you could attend classes regularly; however, if you don't believe you're capable of this, then don't waste your money.

B: Thanks, Dr. Livingston; I really appreciate your advice. If it's okay, I suppose I'll go ahead and drop the class.

A: It's entirely up to you, but that might be best if you don't think things are going to change. Excuse me, the students are coming, and I've got to get ready for class. I wish you the very best of luck, Janna.

B: Thank you, Dr. Livingston. Good bye.

Учебные материалы » Тематические подборки фраз и диалогов на английском языке (с аудированием) » School and Education » Dialogues in the classroom
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz Copyright MyCorp © 2017