Learn with BBC
Метрика сайта
Яндекс.Метрика
Статистика сайта

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Football Game - Учебные материалы
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Учебные материалы » Тематические подборки фраз и диалогов на английском языке (с аудированием) » Entertainment, Leisure Time » Football Game
Football Game
MaruДата: Воскресенье, 08.05.2011, 23:48 | Сообщение # 1
Your English Teacher
At a soccer game

Lena (L): Olé, olé, olé, olé...

Monica (M): The game's finally going to start in five minutes. You just can't be stopped, can you? And your favourite team isn't even playing today.

L: That doesn't matter to me today. 'The ball is round, and the game lasts ninety minutes.'

M: And now you are getting philosophical, too...

German fan (Gf): What do you mean philosophical? The quote is from Sepp Herberger, the famous German soccer coach.

L: See, Monica. I am actually a real fan. Didn't Herberger also say: 'The next match is always the hardest'?

Gf: That's right. But my favourite quote is 'The round thing goes in the square thing' - that's all you need to know about soccer!

M: Hey, that's all very nice, but the match's starting. I think you two should concentrate on the game.

L: Oh man, the guys in red are playing great offence. Do you think the goalie has a chance? Ohhh...

Gf: Of course, the goalie's great. He's like a wall in front of the net. But what's number 16 doing? That's a hand ball!

L: Doesn't look like it - the referee didn't call a penalty.

M: That was close. The defence is really good. But now there's a corner kick.

L: Oh no, and number 7 was fouled. He's got to get a yellow card for that!

M: No, the referee only gave them a free kick!

Gf: Aaah, that was no foul - he fell on purpose.

M: What?! Whose side are you on anyway?

Gf: The better team's side - what else?

L: Monica, Monica, they're about to score!

M: Wow! Oh, what a pass! That was perfect!

L: And a header, and - goal! Goal! Goal!

Gf: 2:0 - I can't believe it! Nobody's that lucky!

M: Hey, what's wrong? I thought you were rooting for the better team!

Gf: Yeah, that's the problem!

M: Oh, don't be sad. Both teams played great today - and fair.

L: You know the saying, 'After the game is before the game'. Your team will win next time.

M: But today - it's our team!

L&M: Olé, olé, olé, olé! We are the champions, olé...

iherb.com - натуральная косметика, БАДы, товары для дома и детей и многое другое по очень низким ценам.
Используйте код VEF438 для получения скидки 10 долларов при первой покупке.

MaruДата: Воскресенье, 08.05.2011, 23:53 | Сообщение # 2
Your English Teacher
The game is over

Lena (L): Man, that was close, but Germany did win in the end...

Monica (M): 6:5 in a penalty shoot-out. Incredible! I'm still totally worked up.

L: Hey, me too. It was boring up until half time, but the second half was really exciting.

M: And then the penalty shoot-out.

L: Yeah, that last goal was really unstoppable.

German fan 1 (Gf1): Hey, did you like the game?

M: Yeah, a lot. But it was exhausting!

Gf1: Exhausting? Why's that?

M: Well, standing the whole time, clapping, singing. I can barely talk.

L: You just aren't used to it. I thought it was great!

German fan 2 (Gf2): That's a real soccer fan talking. So, who do you think was the best?

L: Ahh, that's hard to say. I don't know all of the players. But Oliver Kahn was in great shape, and I always like Ballack.

M: And I liked Klose and Podolski. They were fantastic in the offence. And Deisler and Frings in the midfield! Now, who's the real fan around here anyway?

L: What clubs do they normally play for?

Gf1: Deisler is with FC Bayern and Frings is with Werder Bremen. They are usually at the top in the German league rankings. Podolski is with the FC Cologne, they're having a hard time. They were almost relegated this season.

L: What do you mean by 'almost relegated'?

Gf1: There is a first and a second German soccer league. At the end of the season, the three worst teams in the first league are relegated into the second, and the three best in the second division are promoted into the first. So three teams are promoted, three relegated.

L: Oh, right, I've heard about that before. That must be pretty frustrating for the fans.

Gf2: That's true. But real soccer fans stay loyal to their teams - in good times and in bad.

Gf1: And next season things can all turn around.

M: That's right! But that's enough soccer for today. I'm thirsty and need something to eat.

Gf2: If you feel like it, you can come with us. We know a good bar in town, and I bet there'll be a party tonight.

L: Hmm, what do you think?

M: Yeah, why not - if it's not too far away!

Gf1: No, just three subway stops.

L: Ok, then let's go.

iherb.com - натуральная косметика, БАДы, товары для дома и детей и многое другое по очень низким ценам.
Используйте код VEF438 для получения скидки 10 долларов при первой покупке.

Учебные материалы » Тематические подборки фраз и диалогов на английском языке (с аудированием) » Entertainment, Leisure Time » Football Game
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz Copyright MyCorp © 2017