practising daily routines vocabulary and telling the time
What time does Kim Ashman wake up every day?
- She wakes up at half past eight every day
- She wakes up at seven o'clock every day
- She wakes up at eight o'clock every day
What time does Kim go to work?
- She goes to work at three o'clock
- She goes to work at quarter to three
- She goes to work at four o'clock
What time does Kim finish every day?
- She finishes at nine o'clock
- She finishes at ten o'clock
- She finishes at eight o'clock
What does Sam Valentine do at nine o'clock?
- He wakes up
- He gets up
- He has breakfast
What does Sam do when he gets up?
- He brushes his teeth
- He makes a cup of coffee
- He gets dressed
What time does Sam get to work normally?
- He gets to work at half past nine
- He gets to work at half past ten
- He gets to worl at half past eleven
What time does Sam go to bed?
- He goes to bed at twelve o'clock
- He goes to bed at two o'clock
- He goes to bed at one o'clock
What does Clare Gowran do at seven o'clock?
- She leaves home and goes to work
- She reads a book and eats and apple
- She wakes up, has a shower and gets dressed
What does Clare and her children do at eight o'clock?
- They walk to school
- They play computer games
- They listen to music
What time do Clare's children arrive to school?
- They arrive to school at nine o'clock
- They arrive to school at half past eight
- They arrive to school at half past nine