81. Nowadays, some people still prefer to ride bicycles. To what extent do you think this will help us in today’s life?
82. Write whether you support that employees’ salaries are not enough to make them happy. Benefits like health insurance etc. should be given to make them happier.
83. In the world today, how can the companies keep their employees happy? Express your idea and bring reasons, for example how salary, health care and holiday can make employees happy.
84. Some people follow interests have hobbies (collection, making things), but some people think that it is pointless. Why do people need hobbies? How can they learn from hobbies?
85. Education is sometimes considered as something for the youth. Some people, however, consider it as a lifelong task. What is your opinion? Give reasons and support your ideas with specific supports.
86. It is good for school and university students to take part in part-time jobs. Do you agree or disagree?
87. In spite of modern technologies for transport, many people believe bicycle is the best vehicle for transportation. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement?
88. Children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
89. There are many different types of music in the world today. why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?
90. Education is recognised as vital to the future of any society in today's world. Governments throughout the world should make education compulsory for all children between the ages of 5 and 15. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
91. News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would it be better if more good news was reported?
92. The idea of having a single career is becoming old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.
93. We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or we should be more suspicious of their benefits?
94. Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up.
95. “Prevention is better than cure” Out of a country’s health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
96. With out capital punishment (the death penalty)our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
97. The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care fir their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
98. Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.
99. Millions of people every year move to English-speaking counties such as Australia, Britain or America, in order to study at school, college or university. Why do so many people want to study English? Why is English such an important international language?
100. Some people believe they should keep all the money they have earned and should not pay tax to the state. Do you agree or disagree?